Main computer repair services provided:
- Repair of any computer (desktop, laptop, netbook, MacBook) problem
- Viruses, malware, adware, fake antivirus, annoying software removal
- Overheating laptop repairs
- Operating system optimization, restore, upgrade or new installation (WindowsWindows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, MacOSXMavericks, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, LinuxUbuntu, Fedora, Debian, Mint)
- Speed up slow running computer
- Lost data recovery (including broken hard drives, accidentally deleted files or virus caused data loss)
- Broken laptop screen, hinges, keyboard or any other parts replacement
- Repairs after water spillage
- User/Administrator password reset
- Poor/ No battery charging
- Laptop that doesn’t turn on/ power issues
- Upgrade desktop PC and laptop computersmemory, SSD, HDD, graphic card, CPU, motherboard, sound card upgrades
- Internet connection repair (Wifi and Wired)
- Monitor screen colour calibration – essential for photographers and graphic designers
- Best available on market software installation
- Remote Access Support (for returning customers)
- Website design / Website development
Don’t ignore first symptoms of any problem with your computer such as overheating or suspicious alerts about viruses on your screen as the damage may get worse and cost you much more later on.
How long will it take to be fixed?
Most problems we solve in your home within 1-3 hours, depending on the issue. Services such as data recovery or DC jack socket soldering must be completed in our workshop. Devices are usually returned within 1 day. We do our best to get to you as soon as possible, about 90% of customers are served in the same day. For returning customers we offer a low cost remote connection maintenance service.
How much and how can I pay?
Our quotes are fixed and we also have discounts available. If there is more than one computer to be fixed at the same address there is a 20% discount for all of them. You can find our price-list by clicking here. We only take payment after the job is completed. We accept cash, bank transfer, PayPal and most credit and debit cards. With PayPal and card payments a 3% fee applies. We have a ‘no fix no fee’ policy. If the engineer is unable to fix your problem we won’t charge you a penny.
How long is the warranty period?
We give 3 months warranty for labour, 3 months for refurbished parts and 1 year for new replacement parts. Warranties include free of charge phone/email customer service and on-site advice.
Will my personal data remain safe?
We take care to keep all your data safe. You won’t lose your personal files during the repair process.